We, at HSP Diesel, have designed a massive 3.5 inch replacement unit that will allow your LB7 Duramax, and its factory IHI turbo charger to consume as much air as possible. With this small addition to your truck, you will see quicker spool-up and extended turbo life.
Many customers reported power gains, and with the addition of the HSP Diesel Cold Air Intake, saw a slight drop in exhaust gas temperatures.
The factory LB7 Turbo Horn is very restrictive. This causes the IHI Turbo to not only work harder to pull in fresh clean air, but also hinders spool-up and overall horsepower.
- 2001-2004 Chevrolet / GMC Stock Turbo Inlet Horn
- Allows Factory IHI Turbocharger To Consume As Much Air As Possible
- Used With HSP Cold Air Intake Will See Slight Drop In EGT's
- 3.5 Inch Aluminized Steel Tube
- Satin Black Powdercoat Finish
- Made In The USA
- Sold Individually
- SKU: 103-HSP-SB
- 2001-2004 Chevrolet / GMC Truck with Duramax Engine
- Compatible With LB7: 01-04 VIN Code 1
- HSP Diesel LB7 3.5 Inch Turbo Inlet Horn
- (3) M6 x 1 Replacement Hex Bolts
- Increased Spool-up
- Massive 3.5 Inch Inlet
- Upgraded Hardware
- Powdercoat Option
- Great way to improve engine bay appearance
- This was designed as a direct replacement and does not require any modifications to your truck!
- Only install with bolts supplied. Do Not attempt to install with factory hardware.