The LML Duramax comes from the factory equipped with a variable geometry turbo charger. This turbo is great for quick response and bottom end torque. However, it falls short under heavy loads, or when other performance tuning/or programmers are used.
HSP has designed an add a turbo kit that will give your truck a massive power curve, while not sacrificing the drivability of your factory VGT turbo. These kits are engineered to bolt directly into your engine bay with Zero cutting or modifying of your truck. The factory VGT turbo, by itself, can cause dangerously high exhaust gas temperatures (EGTâ€™s). To solve that, we paired it with a Borg Warner S400 frame turbo in addition to the factory unit.
The results speak for themselves, including, lower EGTâ€™s, better fuel economy, and an extremely broad power curve are just a few of the added benefits. Power levels will mainly depend on current modifications to your truck, but it can range from 600HP to 950HP.
This factory battery location kit does not require the removal or relocation of the 2nd battery. Cold starts, large amperage draws, or additional lighting are some of the additional reasons you may want to choose this kit. Versatility, power, torque, and confidence is what you can expect with all HSP Diesel products.
- 2011-2012 Chevrolet / GMC Over Stock Twin Kit - No Turbo - Factory Battery Location
- Gives Your Truck A Massive Power Curve Without Sacrificing Driveability
- Installs With Zero Cutting or Modifying Your Truck
- Includes Our Proven Cold Air Intake System
- Includes All Hoses, Clamps, Boots, and Fasteners For Installation
- Does Not Require Removal or Relocation of Second Battery
- Finished In Orange Powdercoat
- Made In The USA
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 513-1-HSP-O
- 2011-2012 Chevrolet / GMC Truck with Duramax Engine
- Compatible With: LML: 11-12
- Increased power
- Performance and spool up
- Powdercoat option to dress up engine bay
- Upgraded high strength silicone boots
- Many powdercoat colors available
- Heat deflection box with air tight seal to prevent hot engine temps from entering filter