The LB7 Duramax has a very restricted charge air system from the factory. After realizing the potential power loss from the small diameter factory tubes, we increased the size of the tubing to 3 inches which proved major power gains over the factory intercooler system. While dyno testing the HSP upgraded intercooler tubing, we saw incredible horsepower and torque gains from such an over-looked component.
Power increases will fluctuate between models do to tuning calibrations, turbo options, and aftermarket fuel systems. One thing to be sure of though, you will only be able to move as much air as your intercooler system will flow. So, be sure to use the HSP upgraded charge tubes to maximize the potential of your truck.
These components have been designed and are intended for closed course competition only! It becomes the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state, and local regulations. Performance products are legal only for sanctioned closed course racing vehicles, which may never be used on a public highway. The customer assumes all risks and expenses relating to unlawful vehicle operation on public roads.
By purchasing this product, you have agreed not to hold HSP Diesel.com liable for unlawful vehicle operation.
- 2001-2004 Chevrolet / GMC Cold Side Tube - Factory Style
- Major Torque and Power Gains Over Factory Intercooler System
- 3 Inch Aluminum Mandrel Bent Tube
- Satin Black Powdercoat Finish
- Made In The USA
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 105-HSP-SB
- 2001-2004 Chevrolet / GMC Truck with Duramax Engine
- Compatible With: LB7: 01-04 VIN Code 1
- 3 Inch Mandrel Bent Tube
- (1) 2.25 Inch to 3 inch Boot (441-RFAB)
- (1) 2.25 Inch T-Bolt Clamp (420-RFAB)
- (1) 3 Inch T-Bolt Clamp (422-RFAB)
- Increased Performance and spool up
- Powdercoat option to dress up engine bay
- Upgraded high strength silicone boots
- Many powdercoat colors available