Increasing airflow is critical when looking to purchase a Cold Air Intake. Proven dyno numbers show our HSP intake providing 20 additional horsepower and 58 pounds of torque on average. The HSP intake delivers the power numbers you desire, while adding a custom look to your truck with our various color options.
Our cold air intake lowers intake air temperatures by including a heat shield box that separates the hot under hood temperatures from the filter. By design, the heat shield box will now draw in cold, fresh air from the headlight bezel and fender port. The 4 inch mandrel bent tubing provides an extremely consistent, and free-flowing path that enables us to out-perform other intakes on the market.
We teamed up with one of the industryâ€™s best in filter manufacturing to ensure the longevity, and filtration that is essential to the life expectancy of your turbocharger. Don't be let down by the substandard, cheap intakes in today's market. Invest in the high quality and standards of HSP Diesel.
Works with factory LLY mouthpiece as well as available aftermarket equivalents.
- 2004.5-2005 Chevrolet/GMC Cold Air Intake
- Aluminized Steel Construction
- Finished in Orange Powdercoat
- Cotton Gauze Cleanable/Reusable Air Filter
- Made In The USA
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 202-HSP-O
- 2004.5-2005 Chevrolet / GMC Truck LLY Duramax Engine
- Compatible With LLY: 2004.5-2005 VIN Code 2
- (3) 10-32 x 3/8 Inch Button Head Screws Zinc
- (2) M4-0.7 x 10mm Socket Cap Screw Zinc
- (4) 1/8 Inch Steel Rivets
- (14.25 Inch) Trim Lock (411-RFAB)
- (1) 3.5 Inch to 4 Inch Boot (442-RFAB)
- (1) 3.5 Inch T-Bolt Clamp (423-RFAB)
- (1) 4 Inch T-Bolt Clamp (424-RFAB)
- (1) 4 Inch Filter R0862 (409-RFAB)
- Increased Performance and spool up
- Powdercoat option to dress up engine bay
- Upgraded high strength silicone boots
- Many powdercoat colors available
- Heat deflection box with air tight seal to prevent hot engine temps from entering filter