The LLY Duramax has a very restricted charge air system from the factory. After realizing the potential power loss from the small diameter factory tubes, we increased the size of the tubing to 3 inches which proved major power gains over the factory intercooler system. While dyno testing the HSP upgraded intercooler tubing, we saw incredible horsepower and torque gains from such an overlooked component.
This Tube will flow 53 percent above what the factory unit is capable of. Power increases will fluctuate between models do to tuning calibrations, turbo options, and aftermarket fuel systems. One thing to be sure of though, you will only be able to move as much air as your intercooler system will flow. So, be sure to use the HSP upgraded charge tubes to maximize the potential of your truck.
This kit comes with a 2.25 inch boot to pair with the factory bridge.
- 2004.5-2005 Chevrolet / GMC Cold Side Tube To Factory Bridge
- Flows 53 Percent Above Factory Unit Capability
- 3 Inch Aluminum Mandrel Bent Tube
- White Powdercoat Finish
- Made In The USA
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 205-HSP-W
- 2004.5-2005 Chevrolet / GMC Truck with Duramax Engine
- Compatible With: LLY: 04-05 VIN Code 2
- 3 Inch Mandrel Bent Cold Side Tube
- (1) 2.25 Inch to 3 Inch Boot (441-RFAB)
- (1) 2.25 Inch T-Bolt Clamp (420-RFAB)
- (1) 3 Inch T-Bolt Clamp (422-RFAB)
- Increased Performance and spool up
- Powdercoat option to dress up engine bay
- Upgraded high strength silicone boot
- Many powdercoat colors available
- Mandrel Bent Tubes For Perfect Fit and Max Efficiency