Our billet valve covers are designed to give your engine a clean, sleek look. They feature a 1/2 Inch NPT port in the center of the cover to optimize crank case ventilation. They are made from 6061 T6 Aluminum, and they incorporate an O-Ring to eliminate the need for messy silicone.
It is recommended to run these valve covers with our forward-facing thermostat housing, for there are no provisions to mount the factory hardware to upper valve cover.
Our additional breather kit will include all the necessary hardware to route the breathers behind the front cab mounts. This reroute will feature a 1/2 Inch NPT to -10AN aluminum 90 degree fitting to a -10AN nylon braided hose on each valve cover. This is an additional product that is not included with the standard valve covers.
- 2004.5-2010 Chevrolet / GMC Billet Valve Covers
- Gives Your Engine A Clean, Sleek Look
- Features 1/2 Inch NPT Port To Optimize Crank Case Ventilation
- Also Features O-Ring Sealing - Eliminates Messy Silicone Sealants
- Made From CNC Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Finished In Gloss Black Powdercoat
- Made In The USA
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 046-HSP-GB
- 2004.5-2010 Chevrolet / GMC Truck with Duramax Engine
- Compatible With: LLY, LBZ, LMM 04.5-10
- 6061 T6 Aluminum Material
- Clean Look
- O-Ring Seal
- 1/2 Inch NPT Port
- CNC Machined Billet