The Johnson Lifters® name has been known within the industry for over 50 years. In 1954 Johnson began producing millions of lifters for General Motors and thus laid the foundation for a credible name in the market. Johnson shifted their sights to the aftermarket business where cost isn’t everything and component integrity is! Their goal remains to produce the best lifter for the weekend warriors, street rods, and race enthusiasts.
- Cold forged steel body heat treated for exceptional wear resistance.
- Precision ground needle roller bearing with high chromium steel axle for long life and minimal friction.
- Cold forged extra long piston, precision ground and fitted for controlled leak down and pump up.
- High flow disc style quick reacting check valve for better reaction at higher RPM.
- Precision oil metering assuring proper oiling to the rocker arms without sacrificing oil pressure.
- Proprietary tie-bar system
- Fits the following:
- 2005 and up GM V-8 LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, LS7, LS9, L92, & LQ9