Available for the 2007.5-2010 Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500 4.8L / 5.3L, this bolt on supercharger is designed to deliver maximum performance while retaining factory-like drivability and reliability. Generating 6 psi of boost, the Magnuson TVS1900 Hybrid Roots Style Supercharger delivers power gains of approximately 120 horsepower and 120 foot-pounds of torque at the rear wheels! But peak horsepower and torque numbers don’t tell the whole story. "Under the curve" power is significantly enhanced delivering near instantaneous boost and torque upon demand that really pins you back in your seat. So whether you are roaring down the drag strip, towing a trailer, hauling a heavy load, or taking the family cross-country our TVS1900 supercharger will give you the torque and horsepower you need whenever you want it.
- TVS1900 Hybrid-roots supercharger.
- Installs in one day.
- 100% complete bolt-on system.
- No hood modifications are required.
- More power in a smaller package.
- 180deg. rotation of the supercharger provides a straight airflow path for maximum power and efficiency.
- Internal Bypass Valve virtually eliminates parasitic loss (uses less than 1/3 of a horsepower at 60 mph).
- Delivers a proven increase in real world "under the curve" power.
- High thermal efficiency.
- 2.4 pressure ratio capability.
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 160deg. of twist.
- Redesigned inlet and outlet ports.
- Improved air-handling characteristics.
- Acoustically designed for noise and vibration reductions.
- Utilizes all factory "push-lock" connectors
- 2007.5-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4.8L
- 2007.5-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 5.3L and 5.3L Flex Fuel
- 2007.5-2010 GMC Sierra 1500 4.8L
- 2007.5-2010 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3L and 5.3L Flex Fuel
Confirm your vehicle's engine size by checking the VIN:
VIN#8= V or C for 4.8L Engines
VIN#8= B, M or 3 for 5.3L Gasoline Engines
VIN#8= Z, T, O or J for 5.3L Flex-Fuel Engines