This combines Massive Speed's Rear upper and lower control arms and adjustable panhard bar in an affordable package.
- RaceSpec Rear Upper Control Arms
- RaceSpec Rear Lower Control Arms
- Badwater Series Panhard Bar
- Massive's Hardcore Hardware Kit
Massive’s Badwater Series Adjustable Panhard bars offer a combination of strength, quality, ease of install and straight up TRACTION that make it a grand slam.
- 1.25” OD .120” wall Alloy steel tig welded body will handle ANY power level. Premium powder coated for good looks and long life.
- Aurora 3/4in VCAM 21150 lb Load capacity PTFE Composite race spherical rod ends – super strength yet metallic contact isolated – NO NOISE! LONG LIFE! NO LUBRICATION NECESSARY! Years of exhausting research at the race track and on the street have led us to these “cost-no-object” ends!!!
- Billet BIG O.D. Custom machined rod end step bushings – Not off the shelf tiny pieces! Dare to compare! HD construction made just for this purpose where rotary motion is most critical but torque loads are great. Wont let your factory stamped steel brackets twist or bend. BIG HP cars will tear lesser pieces to shreds.
- Made with quality right here IN THE USA!!!
Full spherical rod end construction eliminate flabby rubber – this means your rear will be planted were it’s supposed to be, dramatically improving traction and handling performance, and allowing far greater articulation and flex. Double adjustable with opposing threads so adjustments can be made while installed, makes centering of your lifted or lowered axle a snap. Massive logo so folks know you use the best. Simple 1 hour install with basic hand tools.
Massive's Hardcore Hardware kit. Only the finest 170,000 PSI Grade 10.9 bolts with Nylock nuts and plated washers. Strong enough for all power levels and replaces your weak rusted stock stuff.
- 2002-2009 Trailblazer
- 2002-2009 Saab 9-7x
- 2002-2009 Envoy
- 2002-2009 Rainier
- 2002-2009 Ascender
- 2002-2009 Bravada
Note: With all the color options available, these are made to order and can take a couple weeks before shipping.