Precision Race Components all new cylinder head castings completed with 220cc runners. For stock cubic inch 4.8/5.3/LS1/LS2 applications requiring a stock valve angle LS cylinder head with extra thick decks comparable to stock piston to valve.
MADE IN THE USA!! CAST IN THE USA!! MACHINED IN THE USA!!
- 220cc Intake Runners
- 84cc Exhaust Runners
- Designed as a bolt on cylinder head with minimal change to pushrod length
- TSP Spring Kit w/ PAC Valve Springs Rated To .660" Lift
- 64cc CNC Machined Chambers
- CHE Bronze Guides
- 2.045" Intake / 1.600" Stainless Valves
- Factory Rocker Friendly!!*
- Extra Thick Deck Surfaces For Power Adders
The all new 220cc cylinder head is finally available for customers looking for a bolt on 15 degree LS cathedral cylinder head. Think of this cylinder head as the ultimate 15 degree LS1/LS2 cylinder heads for guys wanting a stronger replacement to the LS1 / LS6 / LS2 factory casting. The perfect head for guys wanting a aftermarket casting that will retain the use of all there existing components.
4.00" Flow Plate - No Exhaust Pipe
|| 145 CFM
|| 113 CFM
|| 207 CFM
|| 166 CFM
|| 252 CFM
|| 200 CFM
|| 292 CFM
|| 215 CFM
|| 304 CFM
|| 226 CFM
|| 311 CFM
|| 228 CFM
Stock rocker arms will cause increased guide wear in applications over .600" lift. Roller rockers can help to reduce this wear.