TSP 2010 Camaro SS 304 stainless steel 1-7/8" or 2" long tube headers. This system features all stainless steel tubing to provide our customers with the best possible products at pricing that cannot be beat! The TSP long tube headers are fully mandrel-bent on CNC mandrel benders for the best possible flow and accuracy possible! Headers are available with off-road or catted Mid-Section.
- 1-7/8" 304 Stainless Steel (Select Drop-Down)
- 2.0 mm thick tubing (much thicker than competitors' headers)
- 3" merge-style collector w/ welded O2 bung
- Includes new GM gaskets and exhaust clamps
- Now Includes O2 Extensions as Standard
- Off-Road Connection Pipes
- Velocity spike for improved power and torque
*Please note that the 2" primary headers will have limited clearance around the steering shaft in electric power steering applications. Some customers have to remove the rubber boot and/or shift the engine over to gain proper clearance. If you are concerned with either of these issues, we recommend purchasing our 1-7/8" primary long tube headers.
Racing Use Only, Not Legal for Road Use